1. Who can create Grow Flow projects?
Every active Surfer subscriber and Surfer organization's admins have permission to create new Grow Flow projects.
2. What is required to start a Grow Flow project?
To connect your domain to Grow Flow, you will need the following:
an active Surfer subscription
a domain that is generating at least 100 impressions per day
a Google Search Console with the domain connected as a property
the same Google Search Console integrated with your Surfer account
3. How many projects can I create?
You can create as many projects as you need and as many as your Search Console has data on.
Each domain or subdomain can only have one project currently.
4. Does adding Grow Flow domains cost anything?
Yes, each project you start will require you to go through a checkout, just like with any add-on.
Each project will add 9 USD to your bill if you're on monthly billing or 108 USD if you are on annual.
5. Can I disconnect/switch my already-added domain?
Once you add a domain, you won’t be able to remove it on your own. Please contact the Surfer Support Team for assistance in removing a domain. You can, however, add new domains at any point as long as your limits have not been exceeded.
6. I don’t have access to Google Search Console. Can I still use Grow Flow?
Unfortunately, for Grow Flow, a Google Search Console connection is essential. However, you can still use our other features!
7. What if I connect GSC without the necessary permissions?
You will need to disconnect the Console and add it again, as Grow Flow won’t work properly without those permissions.
8. Why do I only see some domains from my Google Search Console?
Surfer can only pull the domains that are making at least 100 impressions a day to prepare the relevant tasks. If your domain does not meet this requirement, you will not see it on the list.
9. Why am I not getting weekly tasks?
The more elaborate structure of a website you have, the more keywords you rank for, and the more articles and pages you have — the more tasks Grow Flow will give you. In case you are not receiving weekly tasks, please reach out to our Support Team via live chat or at [email protected].
10. I do not see my desired location when connecting the domain.
Check out this article for more information.
11. What will happen to my active projects after I’ve downgraded my plan and my limit has decreased?
After downgrading your plan, you’ll get to choose the domains again, to match the limits of your new plan.
12. I canceled my subscription and plan to come back - can I resume a Grow Flow project once I upgrade my plan?
Yes! You can pick up your Grow Flow project where you left off at any point after re-subscribing to Surfer.
Do you still need help? Don't worry! You can contact us at [email protected] or via live chat by clicking the icon in the bottom-right corner.