The goal of the special offer is to let you extend your monthly Content Editor limit by completing simple tasks. One task completed = one credit added to your account permanently.
The credit will remain on your account for as long as you’re a Surfer subscriber and will be refreshed monthly.
How to participate?
You can complete one or more of the following tasks:
- Write a Surfer review on G2;
- Write a Surfer review on Capterra;
- Write a review for Keyword Surfer on Google Store;
- Attend Surfer Academy Training Live;
- Join our Facebook group;
- Post about the results you get with Surfer on the group. We’re looking for mini case studies, numbers, screenshots, and concrete outcomes of using Surfer—and not just general opinions or reviews.
Then, send us a screenshot with proof at email@example.com.
Once we add the credit to your account, you will receive an email reply with a confirmation.
What’s the start and end day of the “Earn Content Editor credits” offer?
The offer has started on Sep 7th, 2021. There’s no end date at this moment.
Is there a cap on the Content Editor credits I can get?
No, there’s no cap on the credits an individual account can get.
What happens to the extra credits once I cancel my subscription/downgrade/upgrade?
The extra credits will be present on your account as long as you’re an active Surfer subscriber. If you stop subscribing and then come back, you will lose the extra credits.
Upgrading or downgrading your current plan doesn’t affect the credits earned during this promotion.